Vacuum system with movable floors
for horizontal silos with rectangular sections, can be made from stone tanks or special metallic containers.
Can be made with two or more vacuum arms activated by pistons and a hydraulic control unit.
- Dimensions: adaptable for silos of any size, whether underground, above ground or container-based
- Can be moved using the hydraulic control unit with double-effect pistons fitted with hydraulic exchange or micro limit switch
- Made of robust metalwork with suitable dimensions depending on the loads the extractor is subject to
- Material is unloaded at one end, with the option of a screw, belt or chain conveyor
- Extraction of loose material, power supplies for biomass boilers, power supplies for boilers producing electricity or hot water.
- The open-top stone tanks or containers are designed to hold loose materials. Loaded using mechanical shovels or conveyor belts, they help to stagger the material extracted and carry it to the point of use.